Monday, July 19, 2010

basic info

heys people, especially you! Yeaps i mean you, my super big fan Mellisa Wong :)

I have 3 roommates. One is Ru Shan a bio med student who is a year younger and don't talk much.
Another is Fiona aka Yen Ping who's a music student...piano and violin, she has mood swings almost everyday..haha.
Next is Akiko, she's taking computer science. Half Japanese and half Melanau, very interesting girl...almost as crazy as me..hehe.

My nick name that my room mates gave me is "Smelly Girl"...
Why? It's a very simple explanation. I am taking a degree in sports management...SPoRTs = SwEaT...and I don't really like to bath...hehe.

The subjects under my course for this semester is
1. Sejarah dan Falsafah Sukan
2. Teori² Pengurusan dan Organisasi
3. Asas Sains Eksesais
4. Fungsi Anatomi dan Fisiologi.
5. Kemahiran Maklumat.

My earliest class is at 9am and my latest class is at 10pm.

Almost every evening, there's sports activity.

The washing machine here eats money. Rm2.50...it is normal for the washing machine to be spoilt.
So, take home and wash or you hand wash everyday. Sometimes, after your clothes are washed, you got no place to hang/dry the clothes...haha, who ask you to wash your clothes on the day that everyone else also wash their clothes!
When it rains, all the clothes get wet...hahahahahahahaha.

Food is all on our own...each time makan must pay la...wah, now every sen also important. Suddenly we learn how to appreciate money :P
I thank God that we don't have to buy water..there's a water dispenser...free :)

There's a common bathroom in each level/floor, there's about 4 toilet cubicle and 8 bathrooms only. Each floor/aras/level got 20 rooms, each room 4 person so that means 80 people share 4 toilet cubicle and 8 bathrooms...haha.There's a common iron and electrical kettle..we are not allowed to bring our own iron nor kettle.

No comments:

Post a Comment