Saturday, March 17, 2012

my responses to a bad day

What do I do when I had a bad day?

I give silent treatment to everyone. Not really anymore...

I cry and then tell God. Not that frequent.

I cry myself to sleep

If it's a school thing then After school, I head to the field and
 I run nonstop for at least 30 minutes (till my anger subsides)
longest 2 hours   O.o



I hide out at Dragon (secret hideout near school) and try to calm down.


If it's at home, I'll lock my room door and turn on the radio as loud as it can go. Well, that was at home.


Being in campus, I have to improvise. Use headphone and blast my phone radio or just use the laptop and blast fast songs or not play many songs at the same time.


In extreme cases, I write a letter of complain and think how to ruin the person's life...


No comments:

Post a Comment