Sunday, April 5, 2015

Financing debts

I haven't been blogging lately.

My current room that I'm renting in Klang does not have good coverage, Sometimes my telco has no line at all.. My housemates wanted to install UNIFI but apparently the fiber optic coverage cannot reach up to my apartment..LOL, even STREAMYX could not be installed.

That's my room.

My work...I feel like I'm really bad at it. I'm just too slow that eventhough I do not want to work overtime, I have to...

Whenever people ask me about my work. I just talk about the environment. It's really nice. We have badminton every Thursday night. Sometimes there is Futsal. There are also Yoga classes.
Swimming classes paid by the company too... How awesome is that!?
We also have white water rafting, drinking and movie outings.

I came in early January so I guess I'm lucky cause I only work one Saturday a month. Those who came around mid January has to work every Saturday till Confirmation which is 6 months,

I haven't really been eating recently. I lost my appetite and perhaps I've lost myself.

I don't quite know what am I doing and why am I living.


I wanted to quit my job but after some thought I don't have any plans if I do quit right now.
Is office work killing me?

I JUST WANNA BE ANTISOCIAL NOW!!! What's wrong with me?

I heard from people's father whose in the Force that if I do join the police force, I will climb up the ladder very slow compared to my other colleagues of different colour.

The next day after me contemplating whether or not to hand over my 24 hour resignation.
A few issues came up and that reassured me that I should continue working.

I guess my current role in the world now is to pay back debts and help people financially.
Although I'm sort of a stingy person, I'm learning to let go and give out.
It's tough and I'm calculating but I tell myself, Jesus said it is better to give than to receive,

I guess all my life I've been receiving and never really gave. So it's time to GIVE.
Stop being selfish, If you can help someone then go ahead.

For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?"
(Just a bible verse  taken out of context. Anyway, I wanna say perhaps I got the job so that I could help people in my life at this point of my life? You know, everything happens for a reason. LoL)


It's not like we can take our money with us when we die kan?
If you can't help when you have plentiful, then when else will you help?


So now, although I'm counting but I tell myself, Learn to let go. What if in the future, I need help?
Besides, they also helped me in the past, so it's time to repay the kindness.

Do to others as you would have them do to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment