Thursday, May 5, 2011

seterest....stress

Siswamail (university malaya email for uni announcements) is now becoming something like gmail and this kinda annoying because now i cannot sign in siswa and gmail at the same time.
I have an option of turning on the multiple sign in app but this would be risky as the UM IT admin has control over our siswamail and can change passwords and collect data and access and so on SO if i were to turn on the multiple sign in, there's a risk that the UM IT Admin would gain access and intrude my gmail privacy lor...


Rights, yesterday was quite crazy somehow i feel like not studying. Feeling very Frustrated, I am reading but I feel like nothing is entering my head. I can't focus...I'm tired mentally...No real reason. My course-mate asked me, "Pshycho already kah? ", "Your mom asked you to get married is it?" "LoL, This is what people call STRESS la." Then she call me lame..
Gonna try sleep early, if my conscience let me sleep at all.

Lazy is the word? Lost the passion? I don't want to fail this subject and this critical thinking is a bit tough.
Come on Brain! You can absorb more, you gotta keep going, you still got a few more papers you know! You're just half way there Mfoong. Don't give up! Add oil. I know you can. You just gotta put aside your tiredness.
Don't drop ok, you gotta hang in there. Your university journey does not and should not end here,I know you don't want to regret for not studying.
God, would you help me refind the passion to study? Thanks, Love you.

Struggle through this now and you'll find the effort really worth it ok.
I know the easy subjects are all over and now for the subjects you don't really like, don't give up,don't give in. Push on, strive and keep advancing, don't look back nor drop out ok!
GO, GO, GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment