Tuesday, September 18, 2012

full time student

This year my parents have been showing signs of old age...

My father went about 8 rounds around mont kiara to find the way out...he didn't want to listen to me so we ended going around mont kiara 8 times...Argh! Waste time and petrol.

My mom have been sewing wrongly.
When she drives, her logic is not really working. At the toll area, she asks me where to go while she drives to the red-lighted toll booth (the toll booth with a cross). Many times, there is only one way that is allowed while other paths are closed with either signboards, red trafficlight or cones...but my mom still drives that way...Even road signboards and U-turns, she drives confidently and we end up missing the turn or going somewhere else.

I feel afraid to let my mom drive around. Either she can't see the road signsboards and toll booth lights but don't want to admit or her logic is not working?

Therefore I finally decided that I must take up driving license for the sake of my mom(maybe next sem).I use to think I don't need to take my driving lisence yet because I can walk or take lrt and I don't really need to drive around...


Next topic...Full Time Student and I mean it...
I'm a full time student in UM...Originally Tuesdays is a crazy long day cause I have 13 hours of studies with no break in between. 8am all the way to 9pm.

8am-10am info technology management in sports
10am-12pm sports marketing
12pm-2pm sport tourism
2pm-4pm sports finance
4pm-6pm gender and sexuality
6pm-9pm mandarin class

mon, tues and thurs all start with 8am class and goes straight until 6pm on mp
mon, wed, fri got futsal training from 8.30pm-10.45pm
tues and thurs got mandarin class at 6pm-9pm

that means every night i'm back after 9pm...wah, exhausting.

Stock up buns in my bag and eat in class? LoL...today, some of us curi masa to eat lunch cause cannot tahan.

This week is the add and drop week so we talk to the lecturers and try to change the timings.

No comments:

Post a Comment