Thursday, October 4, 2012

fittest to fit-less

I have always been athletic since young...I love sports, outdoor activities, extreme sports and camps...
But now, most of the people who used to be less athletic than me are NOW more athletic than me and so much more fit...

Years ago, this people wouldn't even join sports day but now I see them actively participating in many sports  activities almost every week. Their lifestyle is so much more active than me and their fitness surpassed me.

I can't bring myself to accept this yet..I mean I USED to be more fit than all of them but now they are at least twice fitter than me.

I know it's a good thing but maybe I'm jealous? LoL.

it's also the same with studies...I used to be the top student for that subject in the past but now I am like a noob in that subject...

I guess time can change passion and reverse roles. Ultimately this confirms my life philosophy that Life is a Reverse Psychology. What you expect to last will not last, what you expect will never happen will happen, as I said before Life is a cruel joke...In the end, the positive conclusion you can make from here is People CAN change to be better. So, don't be too comfortable, complacent or take things for granted as everything can change...sometimes so slowly that you don't realise the change is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment