Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's been a really tiring semester... 23 credit hour plus 6 hours of mandarin classes and the silly SERU program. Seru is student empowerment research unit which sends us to ceramah and softskills workshops which are WAJIB! It took all my fridays and saturdays...9am to 5pm...Gosh, there was no warning or whatsoever that my fridays and saturdays do not belong to me this semester.

The University should have informed us earlier, not just bombard us ambush style and suddenly make it compulsory and then scold us for not going...come on, you didn't even give us a heads up! Apparently if we don't go we will face some problems when we graduate, they wanna hold our degree? WHAT! so silly I tell you. UM should have made it open so that whoever wanna go can go instead of making it mandatory for those who don't want to go.... Not everyone is free on friday and saturday you know...

This semester I joined Silat Gayong...The first class was fun and we learned a lot. 8pm until midnight...

I feel this semester is really heavy cause once more we have mr Nizam teaching us 2 subjects. Mr Nizam Nordin's assignments are heavy and his test are quite heavy.

Taking elective course like gender is a suicide mission. The lecturer doesnt give marks easily and the assignment is heavy too.

well, I do hope I will be able to maintain first class this semester.

Of cause another worrisome thing is i'm having dr Wirdati class again. The last time I had a B minus for her subject and it was a 4 credit hour subject so that really pulled my CGPA down.

It's a very tiring situation, I fall asleep in almost every class.

And Yes, I do see Pandelela in UM about once a week but No, I don't talk to her...Don't know what to say...LoL. By the way, she's taller than me... LoL, this semester only I realised I am actually quite short...

No comments:

Post a Comment