Monday, May 17, 2010

15th may 2010 results

ok ok, the result of my rugby game on Saturday the 15th of may 2010.

Dingoes took a bus to Singapore at 7am on Saturday.

the match was in CCAB (Co-curricular Activities Branch), 21, Evans road. Singapore 259336.

Match was Dingoes against SRC(Singapore Recreational Club). The first try was scored by SRC and then Dingoes scored a try and a conversion kick bringing the first half results to a 7-5.

In the second half, SRC seem to know our calls and read our moves and they scored 2 more tries, failing the conversions. Thus ending the game with SRC 15 and Dingoes 7.

Overall, it was ok la. Better luck next time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next topic...work work work.

Remember i told you all about the "Love Love issue"?

Crazy la, it is getting worse...

I get sms-es and recently i got a "I love you" message at 2am...and after that a call at 4am just to say "I love you"

I replied, I don't love you.

He replied "Faith dares everything and love bears everything"

then I ignored him and he sms the next day "please can you tell me why you don't love me?"

Another guy keep calling me Darling or Sweetheart. I said I'm not your darling or sweetheart. He replied, I still like you even though you don't like me.

I find it really strange la..how come all the guys in PappaRich are after me?
I mean if it is one or two guys, i understand la but this is all the guys, even the married ones. Seriously, i am not exaggerating...
Is there a bet or a challenge on who can couple with Hilda is it?

BTW, in Papparich, all our phone numbers are displayed...haiz.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha.yeah i know about this story. wow makin hebat.biar saje. tak payah layan and i think there is like a bet going on. chill. :)

    ReplyDelete