Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bucks vs Dingoes!

hey hey people, what's up with you all?

erm, no Internet connection so i had not been blogging so frequently d la ;(
Go to Amma's house to use the Internet...when i have to come back late from rugby events also, i will stay over at Amma's house la.

Rugby today against Singapore Bucks team. WE lead in the first half and no scores in the second half at all...

I played full time as a winger...i did my winger job quite bad, mistackled more than 7 times...I also was not observant and loss a ball that Bibi passed to me ;[ , When Nora was running with the ball, i did not support her properly and so she couldn't pass the ball to me loh.
But I joined a many rugs whereby i secured or tried blowover...so, i did feel a bit productive on the field..hehe.

i did not expect to play on field for the full game...during the second half i was wondering when are the coaches going to substitute me with Tiara? I mean she's a better player than me mah and usually i get sub in the 2nd half la...haha.

Another highlight for me was that when Carmel passed the ball to me, i ran away from being caught, just duck and evade a few Bucks players and then some Bucks players caught me so i pumped my feet and still gained ground, but when a Bucks player in front of me got hold of the ball, i knew that it's no use trying to gain any more ground already cause I'm going to lose the ball, so i tried my best to hold tight to the ball and fall down, it was hard to fall down la...but i managed to do it la...quite fun accomplishing this and it is also my first time pumping successfully! Woohooo!


overall, the results is 12-17...we won.

post game party/celebration...i found out i am so stiff/kayu...cannot dance wan....haha.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, next topic work.

Originally i planned to stop work at PappaRich when i get confirmed into Uni la...that is the 3rd week of June.

But after all this rubbish at PappaRich, I told the manager that I'm gonna stop work next month, this month is my last month.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment