Friday, May 14, 2010

i love rugby

recently during rugby trainings, my ankles has been giving me warnings not to overwork it...i mean work standing 6 hours then walk to mom's office and then training...so my legs quite tired..haha. I'm not tired but my legs tired...a few times this week i ALMOST sprain my ankles( means I didn't but ALMOST, got feeling) , so i asked my other fellow winger to play the active winger during trainings.

your body doesn't lie, sometimes you don't know how tired you actually are. Mentally ok but physically not that OK, and sometimes you're in denial or maybe it's just ego that makes you tell yourself that you are not tired.

yesterday during training, i tried to guard-dog but i was too high and so i got hit under my chin and upwards...the path to my ears were pain for a while and also my lips became a bit bengkak/sore.
FIY: guard-dog means you guard the attacking opponent, it'a a defense move la.
Today that part of the lips were purplish color...according to my colleagues it looked like i got into a fight or my BF abused me...haiz...

By the way i'm working as a waitress la, so looks quite important one la...luckily boss didn't see me clearly so i was not sent home...
now i'm thinking, if i get injured and bruised from tomorrow's game, should i go to work the next day?

I'm imagining the conversation with boss on the phone like this:
Boss, I want to come to work and i can come to work, but i'm afraid that you will send me back home because i might scare the customers away....haha.

haiyo, next saturday also got another rugby match la...then how? I mean i will always be in rugby as long as i am eligible la...hehe. Please don't expect me to give up rugby just because of a few bruises or injuries. it's my passion right now la.

my colleague said: this is only bengkak, if break anything then how? STOP rugby la. Please stop playing Rugby la.
I replied: If injured, wait until heal then continue with rugby la..haha.

should i stop work? i mean i already managed to get the amount of money required to sponsor a child's education for a year mah...luckily i am a part timer only, so can suka suka take leave...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment