Wednesday, August 4, 2010

bagdiction :)

A new discovery about myself:
i love bags..not handbags but schoolpack bags, sports bag, travelling bags...
bag addiction...

Recently i bought a few bags in less than a month...
oh, no what's going on with me? I gotta get a hold of myself. Ask someone to hold my wallet.

Yesterday was my first lesson on Functional Anatomy and Physiology...I was really lost.
Shed a few tears...so fast and too much to take in. Crazy la...I'm almost very sure that I might fail this subject. Aiyoh...

Come, faster notebook...i need you, i need to read the notes in my pen drive and i need to use the internet access to do my homework. The time to use the computer is limited to 30 minutes only if there are many students who want to use the computer.

ok ok, time to ciow...
see you next time amigoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment