Monday, August 23, 2010

wifi@um

blogging :)

i wonder if people ever read every single word written or they just skim through a blog post?

Here I am in my college room, blogging from my laptop in University of Malaya.

We have wifi access here but the connection isn't reasonable la. I mean most the time, there is only 1 bar...if you're lucky there's 2 bars...sometimes the connection is quite terrible that i cannot even go online even with 2 bars.

I'm so happy i had free dinner today..woohoo,Thank you Sheng Teng ;) and of cause not forgetting the host, Mrs Teoh.

this whole week is my test week till the RAYA holidays...so, it's studying time.

My appetite has gone back to what it used be...makan 2 to 3x more than normal portions.I got 4 stomachs mah.But now is not the right time la, No money...try puasa to save $...waiting for PTPTN money to come in la...faster la...i already owe the college and Uni more than Rm22oo already. Ptptn money in Oct only ;'(

No comments:

Post a Comment