Wednesday, August 11, 2010

roomies

i'm not sure what to post...
maybe a bit about my room mates.

Ru Shan doesn't like uncleanliness.
She can't stand the room being dirty, she can't stand me not folding my clothes.
I don't get it, i mean even though things don't disturb her like my unfolded clothes just chucked on my bed, she feels responsible to do something. She BEGS and PLEADS me to fold my clothes.
She begs me to not recycle my clothes( I re-use my clothes, takkan one time use then you send to wash?), she instructs me to wash my clothes...she's like a mom..hehe

Akiko, a bit rude sometimes and hits people...a bit like who i used to be la, brings back memory of who i was before i converted. Very social and funny and someone you can easily talk to, happy go lucky type of person. Nice and interesting person la. She's like a younger sis.

Yen Ping aka Fiona, she's ok la, She's like an elder sis. If you talk to her then she will talk a lot, But You have to take the first step la.

OK la, got assignment to finish. Ciow :)
Maybe somewhere this month I will post a pic of my room mates la.

No comments:

Post a Comment