Thursday, June 30, 2011

masum

Alright. so after the btar camp, I went to UPM for masum...Majlis Sukan Universiti Malaysia. It's inter local university sports. Handball and softball. 2nd place for handball and 3rd place for softball.

I have no talent in handball...Just a reserve, the last reserve...enter when all the other reserves have been used. I played a bit only. I understand la...It's a team sports so do whatever is best for the team, not the player...we had Zirah, fractured foot but still played-main player...sukma player ma--> Wait for ball and shoot

Softball, we had Anis->fractured left hand because of Sally's ball during practise...LoL. Then one by one got injured and it's like in the whole team, I was the only uninjured person...hehe. N <-one of our main player had an elbow dislocation because 3 uitm softball girls rammed into her...haiz...so, with one of our main player gone, we lost the opportunity to reach the final.
My role in the softball team was a runner...I took over Farah after she batt, and brought one point for the team. The next day, coach put me in the first line up and suddenly I was not a reserve liow.

I brought the team 1 point ;P

Well, it's been an interesting MASUM experience...but seriously,playing 2 sports in a competition tears your heart apart, you feel divided loyalty to both your team...you can't serve 2 masters...

Maybe I'll try hockey next year, at least, I know how to play hockey ma...

Softball and handball is a new sports for me...I just got to know these sports in my University life only.
there's no softball nor handball team in my secondary nor primary school. And when my secondary school handball team finally came to existence, I was in my final year at school so the teacher didn't let me join them because she didn't want to waste her effort woh, she said i'm in my last year and next year i won't be in the school so it's a waste of time to let me join the team/training...Gosh, like that also can wan hor...

No comments:

Post a Comment