Sunday, July 3, 2011

time to recuperate

Yesterday I went for Captainball COPA IBA. We got 4th place, owh well, at least we entered the semi finals. If I'm not mistaken, we played 6 matches all together...

Ok, so I think that would be enough sports for me at the moment. I do enjoy sports but I need recovery time you know...Let my body rest from all the discipline it went though.

Palapes Laut latihan karnival sukan was crazy, no rest. Karnival sukan palapes laut was even more crazy and jam-packed. Handball centralised training was ok la, at least we had a good rest even though we trained 3 times a day. Softball was crazy, train 4 times a day with little rest and then sometimes I join handball training after softball training or join softball training after handball training...Very little rest there. Thank God for BTAR camp so I could rest from sports a few days but almost no free time la, and we use a lot of brain juice, LoL. Then Masum handball was very relaxing, one game each day :), a lot of rest. Masum sofbol was crazy, 2 games a day and training whenever possible...After MASUM officially ended, I had Captainball.

OK, so 1 week Palapes
            4 weeks Masum training (handball+softball)
            2 weeks Masum (handball + softball)
            1 day copa iba captainball tournament
          equals at least 7 full weeks of compact back-to-back sports action.

Of cause there's rugby training on Tuesday but I'm not sure whether I'll be going la...see first la.

So, what's next on my schedule? YTAR Interview then student exchange to Indonesia->Universitas Negeri Jogjakarta.

Owh, Did I mention that I don't believe Kosmo! newspaper anymore? Firstly, the newspaper is Uitm bias and secondly the newspaper wrote wrong information and didn't correct itself even though I sent an email to point it out. It wrote that in masum, the women handball runner up is UTM, but actually UM girls are the one that went to the final and got 2nd place.

LoLs

No comments:

Post a Comment