Sunday, July 31, 2011

light bulb experience

Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta (UNY) and UM student exchange program 2011.
ah, the student exchange program did not meet my expectations, perhaps I expected too much.
Anyway, it didn't really go the way i was anticipating and we faced so much issues there.
As much as i would like to say it was a waste of time, I can't because that would have been a lie. It was a time of bonding and learning new cultures as well as building new relationships and gaining new knowledge. The lessons learnt there are precious and more practical.

I went there expecting sports and studying but what I gained was life and social skills.

Just as mr thomas edison said ‘I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb.’


I learn a few things that i should avoid in management and convert all the bad experience into life lessons. 


A few things Dr Salleh said to us...


"Berkeluh tetapi OK akhirnya, itulah yang di Indonesia"


kotoran jadikan emas


why find job when you can create job?


"Jangan terlampau fikir paku yang jatuh, fikir bangunan, buat dinding lurus dan kukuh, simpan dalam perut masalah kecil"

No comments:

Post a Comment