Monday, August 22, 2011

I GOT it! WoW

hey people, you know what?

I had a wonderful surprise today! One that I never expected...

You see, most people got a phone call last Friday from YTAR (yayasan tunku abdul rahman) at about 9am ish and people who don't get any call are considered that they didn't get the scholarship, after all only 30 people in the whole Malaysia will get it mah. Of cause I was sad since I didn't get any call. My mom told me it's ok, and not to act like I got no mood. My guardian asked me why I cried...(It is that obvious? I cried like 5 hours ago and my eyes still swollen kah?)



So I guessed I was one of the 20 that failed. But today morning, I received a call at 11.40am from YTAR and they told me that I got the scholarship and the paper works will come in my email soon. Whoa! That's really unexpected loh.(Maybe someone rejected the scholarship so that's why I got it late?) But anyways, it's so cool! A real twist in life! :)

I thank You Lord. I'm sure it's you.

No comments:

Post a Comment