Tuesday, August 30, 2011

hari raya puasa

Hari Raya Aidilfitri/ Hari Raya Puasa...and Merdeka (Independence) combined...so an extra holiday.. all on weekdays so cool la...what a long holiday :)

One friend asked me to go to her open house (all the way in Kelantan) and since I got no gang so nah, not this year. When you come to think about it, It's actually quite funny, take a train ride (ktm) for almost 12 hours at 7pm and then go her house and makan and then take a ktm (another 12 hours) back at 7pm back home alone...that's like either too desperate or nothing much to do, plus the money and time spent going there <--you gotta ask yourself is it worth it? I mean yeah I'll do it if i have a gang or if it's a really best friend or someone who's going to die or someone I haven't meet in such a long time or someone I will not see anymore after this trip or something that has been planned quite sometime already...

I have been spending time doing almost nothing...parasiting and watching dramas online for my holiday.

Suddenly today i remembered that there's a bleep test on the 6th september...aiyah, did I lose my stamina and fitness for being "sedentary" ? The bleep test would be for the selection of the Malaysia women rugby 7s team...7s is limited so have to fight for place but for a 15s game i don't really have to worry yet. OK, i guess I should do some kind of excercise soon...

Yeah, it's a shocker that I now know how to live a sedentary lifestyle thanks to the Indonesia student exchange programme..hihi.

a random physics picture



No comments:

Post a Comment