Friday, September 2, 2011

cooler than you

I like this song...Cooler than me by Mike Posner.



You never say hey,
or remember my name.
its probably cuz,
you think you're cooler than me.


I'm sure many people would remember me as a proud and cool girl.
Ya, I don't remember people's names cause I think they are unimportant and not important enough for me to remember. I always tell people; I won't remember your name, in a while I'll forget your name so don't bother telling me your name. 

I'm so much cooler than you...

Ya, I think I'm cooler than you. I used to be so sarcastic, cocky and look down on so many people, I used to think I'm so cool and introduce myself as "Famous Hilda Hew Mun Foong"

"Hilda is so pretty"

"You're awed by my Awesomeness"

But now, I dropped the Famous and quite a few people were surprised... But I'll say Owh, I'm so Famous that I don't need to state the Famous part of my name, or I used to be Famous but now I'm trying to be humble...

Actually what happened? I lost my confidence and self esteem. Even in sports, I lost my confidence that i'm good. I now just want to be unnoticed and stay in the background, don't want to stand out no more. Maybe it's something good or maybe it's something bad but whatever I think I'm different now.

I listen to people nowadays, last time it was all about me...
I'm think conversations still ends end being about me but now I try to avoid talks about me...divert people and  end up talking about them...cause I think people just ask questions with no desire of knowing what's going on, they just ask for the sake of asking or to get the talking begin...and all I did was to bag about myself instead of knowing others.

No comments:

Post a Comment