Friday, September 9, 2011

gold, ktm, scholarship.

Aha, so let me give you a few updates.
Something i found out about myself and my mom...we can only wear GOLD earings..it's true...I was thinking why do my ears feel allergic when I wear earings...maybe cause it's been a long time that I'm not used to it. Then my mom told me it's us...me and her can only wear Gold..Ooo...

next thing..
ktm train
rugby practises are now every night at Dataran Shah Alam...how do I get there? By KTM loh, then one of my team member who's kind enough will pick me up. I go back by car...my team members who are kind would send me home...My mom said she wanna cook for them,

yayasan tunku abdul rahman
Now that I got the BTAR(biasiswa tunku abdul rahman) <-TAR foundation scholarship aka YTAR...I stopped ptptn. Apparently scholarship recipients have to pay lump sum...Wah! crazy oh...I was planning use part of my scholarship to slowly pay back ptptn but NO, PTPTN doesn't allow that... WHAT THE? I want to pay back slowly also they don't let...So now just hope they allow me to postpone the paying back loh...I think it's a stupid policy that we have to pay lumpsum only, hey let us pay secara ansuran also la...So, i owe the gov about Rm12 k...rm12000.00, twelve thousand!!! Wah, if i get blacklisted then i cant travel out of the country to play rugby la... Damn! I wanna pay back but Gov don't want accept ansuran and then they threaten to blacklist....karenah birokrasi betul lah.



Next thing, still on the scholarship... haiz...got compulsory camp on the 23-25 sep, Just found out today, in this camp we are going to get information on important issues regarding the scholarship...But the timing is clashing with Borneo 7s la... Ooo, I wanna cry already...If I'm not in the Borneo 7s team then I can't go to the Asian Championship in India...btw, i'm talking about Rugby...

Oh ya, did you know that all prepaid services now have 6% tax? that includes top ups...meaning If I wanna top up rm 10, so I have to pay rm 10.60

No comments:

Post a Comment