Wednesday, September 21, 2011

palapes navy um waste time n money

hey everyone,

Great news that Internal Security Act (ISA) and the prepaid phone 6% service charge has been demolished.

Every night, I've been to Dataran Shah Alam for the National Rugby practise...And I do thank God that I found a cheaper and nearer alternative ;D

Yesterday we had Palapes Laut training and it was a plain waste of time. We had to wear our "PT" uniform.
pt uniform
and we basically did nothing. Just sat in the hall from 7am to 1pm. No class, no lecture, nothing...Just sitting in the hall. Waste of time ok!!!! I could have studied, do notes, prepare for next class, or even read a book during that 6 hours. Besides that, the new kids laugh at us (because of our uniform) and of cause they  thought we were the caterers...How humiliating! On top of that, we have to pay another rm400++ for our new uniform. Not refundable! You know, I've been calculating and about rm 700++ of my PTPTN money last year has been used just for PALAPES. The "hours" (term mean money we get from training) we get from PALAPES is much lower than that. This means it's a lose lose situation and the money the Government loan for education was misused on silly things for PALAPES LAUT UM. This is a very bad investment. I must find out how to get out of this soon...

One of my classmate has Dengue, she's not warded so i'm guessing it's not that serious yet since the doctors are not flushing into her Intravenous fluid (IV fluid) and there's no checking blood 2x a day. I'm not sure if her gums bleed when she brushes her teeth, but mine did when I had dengue in 2009. Of cause my face and body turn red too, but I don't know about her cause I didn't go visit her. I know when I was sick I didn't want people to see me cause I didn't want people to see me when I'm weak and look at me like as though I'm going to die. Maybe it was pride...hymmm....So, anyway, all I can do is Pray for her...



This semester one of my lecturer has been really lecturing. Literally lecturing! Oh my, so I guess his subject is gonna be a memorising one since I don't understand what he is lecturing in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment