Friday, June 15, 2012

end of sem 4

Exams was quite heavy.

The first paper APK was ok.

Economy and Marketing paper was kind of a stressful paper cause there was section A and B with each section worth 40 marks. In the last 15 minutes, then only I reached section B.

So, I had to write as fast as I could. It was crazy, only managed to write a sentence for each question. So I'm expecting a B for this paper.

Sports Facility paper went quite smooth although there was one panicking part whereby the lecturer uploaded another note for us at 12am when the paper was 8.30am, 8 and half hours later...haha. This time I had like 10 minutes to spare...So I looked around the hall and noticed that Dr Lim Boon Hooi had lied, there's no CCTV in the exam hall la..haha

HR, was the paper I studied the least. I think it was mostly common sense. I liked the exam hall today cause it was cold :)

Financial Management and accounting. We had to study 19 formula for financial analysis, 6 formula for time value of money, 4 formula for capital budgeting technique. On top of that, we had to memorize theories and find our own notes on 2 chapters. I borrowed books from the library, had a short group discussion with Ruhizam and then did my own notes all the way to 3am ish. I was afraid of sleeping during exam so I force myself to sleep although my mind was conscious and worried. hihi

Looking at the sky, I was thinking, is this very bad haze or is it cause I had not much sleep that my eyes are playing tricks on me?

I was waiting for the bus to head to the exam hall and wondered why it was taking so long, and why there was mostly girls only? Then suddenly the roads were alive again with traffic and a male coursemate shouted my name to greet me and he was on the motorbike heading back towards his residential college aka hostel. Looked at him and then i realized, "Oh, it's Friday la...Prayers, Mosque, so no bus till 2.30pm"...

I was thinking of cheating today, but my conscience told me, come on Mun, stop panicking, it'll be ok, you don't want to get caught or kick out of Uni...You can do it without resolving to cheating.

The exam paper looked do-able. I was thinking, should I do the theory first or the computing? Then I thought, I don't quite remember the formulas now, so as I go on, hopefully the formulas will pop in my mind..
I didn't use the table given for time value of money because the numbers were not clear (bad photostat quality) or my eyesight is bad? I used the manual way with my calculator and long working on paper. I sort of remember the formula but forgot what's the function of the formula..and got confused with revenue and income...Argh.. In the last 15 minutes then I had to answer 2 more computing questions, but thank God the computing wasn't too long so I managed to finish it up.

The lecturer was a bit grumpy today. He raised his voice and told me to quickly put the question into the answer booklet. Relax la bro, why the rush that you have to raise your voice? Make me feel like you gonna cut marks only? huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment