Tuesday, October 22, 2013

BoyFriend

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex

I guess nowadays people are too busy, lost self esteem, too burdensome to fall in love.
More and more people are not married even though they are already over 35 years old.
More and more people are having premarital sex and casual sex.
More and more people are cohabiting/living in without getting married.
More and more people are having children without getting married.

Are we too liberal/westernized, influenced by the yellow culture?

It feels like the kind of essay we used to do for Bahasa Malaysia essay exam in secondary school.
Always blame "open minded" and "modern thinking" as yellow culture aka Westernization in a negative way.




I Guess I'm just afraid of falling in love, afraid of the disappointment and heartbreaks...
I'm about to finish my university degree this year. My mom asked me what is my plan after I finish my degree.
I said "maybe continue on to Masters or find work, what do you think I should do?" 
Mom said, "Both also no need, just go find a BF"     =.=" 
Hmm, maybe because my sister married this year...

here's some pics in Taiwan.











No comments:

Post a Comment