Monday, October 28, 2013

rebel

Aloha!

I feel so rebellious here,
Like I've become a wild and very open girl...

Doing crazy things and the change is very dramatic...

Personally I don't like the way I am right now, but in another sense I feel more open, free and liberated...
Just doing whatever I want and not thinking too much of the consequences..

Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and immature.
Tom Robbins 

I guess my parents are not here...so I don't have to think of their image and my image...


I feel like a really bad influence here. People had lie to their teachers and parents to hang out with me. People are going home late when they hang around with me-the first time in their life that they went home late. People are drinking when they hang around with me. I am breaking in the hostel by going under the back gate drain/longkang or climbing up and through the front gate and then climbing up the emergency ladder to my room which is only the 2nd floor...

I do think I have a rebellious, metal-loving rock chick inside of me.
Kesha 

I guess I'm kinda living the advice: http://atticblabbing.blogspot.tw/2013/09/advice.html
Wise words from my course mate:
Don't do things too straight, learn to turn, be flexible, sometimes rules are meant to be broken, don't follow too straight/naive, but choose the correct timing to break rules and not always,
suffer or enjoy the internship experience in a foreign land depends on your decision. 
Think wisely, be open,
Sometimes things won't go exactly like you want, if that happens just accept it and re-do it again, be open minded. Don't frust and blame other people, Maybe sometimes it is other people who caused you the problem but just accept it and go through yourself...this is reality, no more complain-complain already cause complain wont help.

Listen, you know this: If there's not a rebellious youth culture, there's no culture at all. It's absolutely essential. It is the future. This is what we're supposed to do as a species, is advance ideas.
John Lydon 

But hey, Perhaps what happens in Taiwan will stay in Taiwan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment