Thursday, October 31, 2013

Jog, earthquake.

Today I jogged 20 rounds in 1 hour. 5.40pm to 6:48pm. Slow jog.
I still have much energy but my mental strength was not there...

20 rounds x 400m =8km

I feel so terrible...slow jog and no mental strength. It really sucks knowing you could have done better and much more but you're mentally weak so you couldn't do the best you can be.

On another note,
there's too many flowers in the garden and I don't know which one to pick...maybe I should just do nothing cause I am that person who doesn't want her heart to break and is so afraid of picking the wrong flower...
Besides, I don't think I am committed enough to be in a long distance relationship...In addition to that, there is so many people to choose from and I am thinking of the "opportunity cost" (this is an economic term)
Let the crushes be crushes cause I don't want to jeopardize our friendship by saying something stupid like

I LOVE YOU.



Earthquake! Yee Ning was sitting on her chair...she felt her chair moving
Yee Ning asked me "do you feel anything?"
Me, "No,Why?"
Yee Ning: Earthquake!
Me: Huh, how u know?
Yee Ning: Your bro posted...
Me: Really ah? (I squat down on the floor and looked at Ning...Why is she moving left and right ah? Am I still unstable? I just finish jogging 8km at 7pm...usually after jogging, my vision will be like as though the world is spinning around me.)


My bro(godbro) said regarding the crushes! "the take at home story is.. life might be short, TELL"

No comments:

Post a Comment