Wednesday, August 12, 2009

playing hard to get


Hey people,
You know in movies and dramas when you're with someone else, it's then that you realize who you really love? Yeah, that's the thing I realized.


There's a magnetic force pulling me over to HIM.
I don't want to let go of HIS hand, I don't want to lose Him,
I secretly wish and hope that He will win. I secretly hope He will not let go of my hand even though I may let go of His hand.

I love my God very much but right now SIN and PRIDE is in our way.
I realize without my God, my life sucks just the way it sucks right now.
I remember when I was a atheist and I remember how my God saved me from THAT horrible depression which was the most bitter part of my life which I never ever to go through again.
"Please don't leave me, don't let Your Spirit reject me. YOU'RE EVERYTHING TO ME"

But I'm playing hard to get. I secretly don't want HIM to give up. I secretly want HIM to win.
I want myself to be proven wrong.
I don't want HIM to let go of my hands even though I let go of HIS hand.

I love You LORD, I love You but sin, rebellion and pride is between us now.
My life really sucks without You, LORD! I want YOU, LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment