Sunday, December 13, 2009

edu fair...

Woohoo! It's the holidays! Lemme tell you what happened ok?
Yesterday I went out with Heather Foo to yum cha at Paparich about 10pm. We bump into Gayathri and join her too :) We had some talking, minum and light makan till about 11-ish nite cause Gayathri had to go home. So, Heather and I moved to Mc D and cakap² about furthering our studies la. Then Heather said she is going to an education fair the next day at PWTC and invited me to follow.

Today I was suppose to meet Heather Foo after church around 11am. The speaker overshot and church ended at 11.30pm but it was really interesting la. Thank God that Heather woke up late and SMS-ed me at 11am that she'll be at 11.30 at BV2. Haha, perfect timing! We went to paparich, sat down and looked at the Menu then deciding that it was too expensive so we out to Devi's Corner.
Haha, enter a restaurant and sit down, look at the menu then ciow! How annoying right?

At Devi's I asked the waiter, "What do you recommend?"
He said: nasi briyani
it was so pedas(spicy) and it was RM7...gila la.

Heather and I walked to Lrt BAngsar and took a train to KL Sentral and took a KTM to Putra. Walk aimlessly and found PWTC...haha. We walked and walked and walked and talked to counselors. So tiring la.
We bump into some familar faces as well. Yasodha, Megumi, Choon Meng and Sheng Teng.
Here's some option which I looked into:
Mass Com, Accounting, psychology, Law(LLB aka bachelor of Laws).

UM booth was so busy and the man/counselor didn't know much so he just gave me a brochure and told me to go to the website...haiz.

I finally understood the difference between CAT and ACCA..haha. Thanks KDU.
The lecturer at ATP was so young and informative...cool!
Mass com's counsellor at IACT was nice.
Cima accounting counsellor was good as well.

Exploring options in case my STPM's 50-50 chance fails to get me into a local Uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment