Friday, December 11, 2009

the final stpm paper

the final day of stpm. I din know BM had to do with memorizing tulisan JAWI. Anyway at least that's over.

I cut my hair today. I didn't cut my hair since SPM 2007, so that makes it 3 years of growing! My hair reached my bellybutton...LOL. Now it's shoulder length and I don't really like it la cause I look like a small kid with my new hairstyle.

Why do hair stylist ask you "how do you want me to cut your hair"?
I mean, they are the hair stylist ma, so they should suggest or recommend which hair style looks best with our face or feature la...

Hope to find a job next year...recession effect still hard on Malaysia, so I dono. Just hope for the best. Work 3 months, weekdays only and end at 5pm. That's what I want...

No comments:

Post a Comment