Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Genting Highlands


would u believe me if I said I was in a helicopter? haha, it's the cabel car! the background not so clear cause of the mist...


normal day clear view from cable car...

I spent about a full week in Genting Highlands...haha
Five days for Bangsar Gospel Centre Youth Fellowship (BGC YF) camp and 2 days for trip with old school mates :)

Remember there was sports camp, Girls Camp and YF camp and I was in a dilemma? I was really in the dark about sports camp and ended up not going for it. Girls camp and BGC YF camp was clashing. I plan to go skip YF camp and go for girls camp and I was so looking forward to Girls camp but i was "trick" by God.
My CG member, Kathryn who is like my little sis ask me to go YF camp and so i felt compelled to go cause I really sayang her. But a few days before the YF camp she said she cannot go...aiyah!

Anyway, camp was fun and all, met loads of new friends, catch up with loads of old friends. Tried to help everyone mix around, shared experiences and personal testimony, learnt many truths and saw more about my past.

I always told my self, I will never be proud of SMK Sri Pantai. I didn't understand why GOD place me there, I simply couldn't comprehend it. It is through this camp that it was revealed to me that There was a certain Purpose that I was placed in SMK SP. He was breaking me, asking me to let go of the one thing that I really cling onto and don't wanna let go. I can let go anything and everything all except this, it is all I got, the only thing I possessed which is MINE! My reputation which is my pride and myself.

I learn also that personal testimony is powerful as it really shows and proofs how our GOD is REAL in our life. I found out that Austin was a bully too and both of us shared to each other of how GOD came in our life and changed us. It was really amazing!

The gospel can be heard and found but personal testimony is felt and experienced and it shows that our GOD does not just talk the walk but our GOD also WALKS the TALK! Our God does not just stop at saving us but HE also takes care of us after that. God of the universe , earth, air and sea care about the tiny insignificant beings aka Human. Really Cool!

Man cares about achievements but GOD cares more about relationship.

SIN not only breaks our relationship with God but IT also breaks our relationship with PEOPLE.
Adam and Eve blame/accuse others, Cain murder Abel.


Now a bit on Genting trip with friends:
Me, Kaushal, Brian Chin, Grace, Jue Lee, Rayna, Shu Ming

Genting was tooo misty that we couldn't go to the theme park, so we ended up playing in the arcade, watch TV, play Taboo, play pool.

My first time playing pool. It was fun...
We played Taboo till 4 am...LOL.

Next day we wanted to go to the theme park but the mist was even more thicker. Visibility was so limited and there was strong wind. To open the window, one had to continually push the window and with pressure some more. If you let go, the mist would push the window shut like a mouse trap speedily closing when the food is nibbled. I was so surprised and couldn't recognise it as Malaysia...haha. While we were in the Cable car, we couldn't see anything, it was just white everywhere.

picture 1

picture 2
picture 3see? this is the view from the cable car window.
picture 1 is the most misty, view facing downwards.
picture 2 is second misty and picture 3 is least misty. view facing upwards center,
In Picture 3, the line on the window panes is the cable string. View facing upwards side, if u look properly u can see a cable car infront on the left string.

No comments:

Post a Comment