Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bukit Broga



Heys all, today my holiday was spent with the DINGOES :) (RSC Ladies Rugby club)

Yesterday, I tried to sleep early and went to bed at 10pm where I managed to get a 2 hour sleep but i woke up at 12am today and just couldn't go back to sleep. I tried reading an Author's profile just to fall asleep but it didn't work, then I listened to the Radio till 4.30am. Woke up my mom and she sent me to Royal Selangor Club(RSC) where I met Wei, Shima, MeiLing and Haflil. Something happened to Coach Haflil's car so we ended up pooling in Captain Wei's car.

In the car, I was stoning la...Coach and Captain asked me whether I was Straight...I wasn't really paying attention cause I was stoning la, but I managed to catch the question la although I wasn't really sure if they were addressing me. I figured out they were speaking to me la cause they were looking at me...I was totally caught off guard, I replied "What kind of question is that?"
Then Captain Wei asked me, "Do you like boys or girls?"...I replied again, "What type of question is that?"...Then they ask me again and so I said "I'm straight, I like Boys la..."

We suppose to met up with the rest of the gang at UniTen but the gang was waiting somewhere else...LOL, confused and a bit kann cheong la..Then we convoy to Bukit Broga, Semenyih. 10 Girls and Coach who is a Guy...
Started climbing around 6 am la, the whole climb took about 45 minutes la...watch sunrise and lepak there for some time. It was fun la, a bit tiring too.

Came down about 11am and went mamak la...lots of jokes and funny stuffs. During the mamak session, Coach Haflil said I like girls...haiz...Just because I didn't give a fast and sharp answer so he thinks I might like girls...Right now I'm not really looking for a BF and I am not really interested in a relationship yet la...
After mamak-ing, we balik la... I had about 3 hours to spare so I slow jog to home from RSC...it took me less than one hour :P

A special friend of mine called me today, it was so nice to hear from the friend, I really wasn't expecting this friend to call :) That friend was in Mid Valley but I was just too tired la...

2 comments:

  1. interesting T-Shirt. Do they have those for guys "explain to me again why I need a girlfriend"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I dono la. I just saved this picture from a friend's blog. Heng Jean Anne

    ReplyDelete