Sunday, January 3, 2010

Famous-ity

Heys people...it's the 2nd post of the year and if U have been following me all the way, Congrats la, this is the 102nd post. Yeah, so school is starting tomorrow for all the school students, college and Uni is back for those who go to it, work is back for those workers..haha. RBS(Residential Bible School) will also be starting tomorrow...BYE Sheng! I'm so Famous that if you throw a stone in RBS and ask people if they know Famous Hilda Hew Mun Foong, You'd be surprised of my Famous-ity...haha. Practically 1/5 people would know me, assuming there's 50 RBS-ers.
Here's some names la.
Eng Aun, Elena, Brian from Ms Moey's bible knowledge class.
Rachel Ho, Jo Anne, Grace(Maggie's sister), Jo Yi from Girls Camp.
Joy and Angie from Ampang Gospel Centre.

As for me, what am I going back to? I don't know yet. I think I'll scrap the plan of getting a work cause who wants to hire me? I want a Monday to Thursday job only and I don't want to work in the evenings...So picky right?...rugby at 5.30pm on Tues and Thurs ma..
Friday->SMKBB Christian Fellowship
Saturday & Sunday-> Church...lol

I do know that I want to go back to play RUGBY!!! Woohoo, the best sports created!
But I don't know about transportation to and fro Royal Selangor Club...
I think I should learn how to drive too, since I'm free till my STPM results come out in March.

Hmmm, the time is here again to think which Uni to go? which course to take? and How to apply?
I don't really like making choices...it's so tiring!

Rights... this year it is my challenge to myself that I do not want to bully people! I wonder if this is possible?

Ok people, I'm off to lala-land now...it's time to fall asleep and dream...Who knows, I might get a revelation which answers my "Uni decision problems"...haha. DReam ON, Hilda!

1 comment: