Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back to ISKL Ampang!

Football and Rugby is a Team Sports!

I'm sure some of u are dying to know what happened today right? Haha, so perasan la.
ISKL ampang, Touch rugby...err, we lost...Versus the International Schools la (ISKL[international skool of KL], MKIS[mont kiara international skool], KLASS[KL alice smith skool]), It's not that bad la, but I was like so blur all the way! Maklumlah, it was my first time playing touch rugby tournament...Dingoes is a Contact Rugby team ma.

It was fun going back to ISKL...It brought back memories...the last time I went to ISKL ampang was somewhere when I was 13 years old...I played for the KL Women's Football team and our competition was there...it was the Piala Tunku Najihah, Kejohanan Bola Sepak Wanita Kebangsaan Pelajar-Pelajar Sekolah Bawah 18 tahun yang ke-6, September 2003.
I remember each training we went we got RM3 and each game we played we got RM 15 and each game we win we get RM30...woah! It was fun...I also remembered the Malaysian team lost terrible to ISKL's ladies football team..If I remember correctly it was 11-1. Woah! I also remember that the 2 opponent girls running and aimed for my leg and injured me, I also remember my first time scoring an own goal! I also It was also my first time line dancing.
It was also through the KL women football team that I first time went to RSC as we had a friendly game there. I remember that a guy invited me to join the RSC football team la but I declined...

Quite cool la...ISKL and RSC...both started with KL Women Football and then later on the second time to ISKL n RSC was also a cool sports-->RUGBY!

By the way, Dingoes is just the RSC club la, but when we versus other country baru we jadi wakil Malaysia la.

No comments:

Post a Comment