Thursday, February 4, 2010

12blog

One Two Blog! Want To Blog!
I wanted to blog so badly...I promise I'm not lying. There was quite a few things I wanted to blog on, Like the Singapore rugby tournament last Saturday! :) and My Rice Rice story and yesterday's makan out with the Dingoes...haha.

Computer was err in the restart, restart, restart mode...so I couldn't even go online la.
The Computer just arrived back today night in good health! ^^ Thanks Soon Seng!
Hmm, tomorrow morning I'll be going to SMK SP to meet the counselor la...wanna ask what's my options and stuff like that. It was Zuraini's(my form 6 classmate) idea...she ajak me to follow her.

well, I got to wake up early tomorrow so erm, I guess I'll blog about the Singapore 7s Rugby tournament and Rice Rice story and the makan out with Dingoes when I have time. Don't worry I will definately blog about it ^^ just not sure When la...hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment