Thursday, February 4, 2010

Singapore 7s


ok la... I blog about the Singapore 7s first k :P
RSC Dingoes played in the Guinness National Singapore (Ladies) Sevens on the 30th January 2010 with 6 other teams competing.

Results:
Drew with Singapore Recreation Club 12-12
Beat National University Singapore 5-0
Lost to Blacks B 00-12
Beat Bucks B 21-10
Beat National University Singapore 10-7 (Bowl Final)

Overall, we won 3 games, lost 1 and drew 1

Cup winners: BLACKS A
Plate winners: SRC
Bowl winners: RSC Dingoes

Cup means 1st n 2nd, Plate is 3rd n 4th, bowl is 5th and 6th position la..Yeah meaning we got 5th place la out of 7 teams.

I was a utility player la...means I can play any position la. Substitute player la...hehe

I played winger, hooker and flanker :) Great experience. I also got tackled la...hit my head 3 times...pain lah but not injured :>My feet is not touching the ground..hehe, I'm flying!

Winger means i play at the side la. Hooker means I was the middle person in the scrum where the prop hook on to me and when it's our scrum I hook the ball...This is a scrum and it was our scrum la. I am not in this pic but it's the RSC Dingoes la.


This is a line outs but Tiara is the Flanker in this pic.

Flanker means during line outs, I get carried la(i think)


Aiyoh, once again the same question was directed to me but by another coach..Coach Jef asked me, "Hilda, you like boys or you like girls?"
Haiz...I just said, "Both also don't want can ar? Girl also don't want, boy also don't want!"

For full report of the Guinness 7's Rugby visit http://sruwomens.blogspot.com/2010/02/blacks-and-bucks-start-season-on-bright.html

No comments:

Post a Comment