Friday, January 22, 2010

Holiday makes me hungry!

OK ppl, I'm sure you were wondering for a while, "Is the blog dead?"...NOOOOOOOOOoo, It is not! Erm, Recently my father discovered the wonders of YOUTUBE...so now, I got to share the computer with Prince, my father and Me! Oh no...susah la! But I'll live..haha.



Holidays make me hungrier than usual...did you know that? Hehe, The reason is because there's no homework or assignment or revision or studing in my current life la...SO carefree, and therefore I have more time to think, "What to makan ar? I think I'm hungry la"...haha, Logical or not?

Lemme tell you how me routine has been thus far in 2010:
my week starts on a MOnday! NOthing much...watch Tv
Tuesday! evening 5.30pm-8pm RUGBY :P
Wednesday! Nothing much...watch Tv
Thursday! Rugby at 5.30pm-8pm, Young Adults(YA) bible study at 9pm-10.30pm
Friday! Christian Fellowship(CF...SMBB's one la..haha) at 2pm-3.30pm
Saturday! quite pack la. Morning usually rugby related. Evening 4pm to dinner is Youth Fellowship(YF).
Sunday!Busy also. Morning church. Evening 3pm-6pm I'm a helper at Kids' Church.

So, you can conclude that my life is filled by Rugby and Church...and Church takes my Thurs to Sunday..Haha.

Tomorrow I'll be going to ISKL ampang for a rugby tournament la... I'm a bit nervous and feeling kinda inferior. I'll be playing for the RSC dingoes la...Royal Selangor Club.

My mum said I can go to Johore and be a maid for two days..haha! Come, lemme give you the context! My second sis (Mun Yoke) and my mom was on the phone and then:
Mun Yoke: Mummy, when you coming to Johore?
Mummy: Wah, you miss me so much ar?
Mun Yoke: Nola, I'm so busy...got no one to clean my room la.
Haha...Anyway, don't know how serious my mum was..LOL

Today Mun Yoke is coming back home la...So, I was tempted to make a mess in my room and call my second sis, "Hey er jie, when you coming home la?...I need someone to clean my room la" haha!...Didn't manage to do that though cause I just only clean my room just now unconsciously..haha, stuff you do when Boredom creeps into your life :>
So, I didn't do mess my room for Mun Yoke to clean loh...

No comments:

Post a Comment