Tuesday, November 16, 2010

haunt the road

ahh, almost one week without a blog post. Proof that I've been studying? Nope..hehe.

I've been haunting the roads lately. Yea, haunting as in Ghost haunting. The reason being, my file where I keep my notes slip down from the vehicle on the way back home. My notes for 1 subject gone, just like that. My mom's van door has a gap or space at the side of the door...I'm not sure if all vans are like that...hmmm.
Just haunting the road, searching for a glimpse of my file, I sort of know that this haunting is in vain. But, there's a part of me who doesn't want to accept reality that the file is gone. You know there's a song by whitney houston.
"There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frail
It's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles

You can achieve
When you believe
Somehow you will
You will when you believe"

oh well, Tough luck! better luck next time.
a lesson to remember: always keep a close eye on your things and don't rely too much on technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment