Sunday, November 7, 2010

SCC 7s

tag

team Malaysia


my first try :)

I scored My first INTERNATIONAL TRY! Woohoo!

We traveled by car to singapore on thursday night and stayed at Rucksack Inn on Hong Kong street. http://www.rucksackinn.com/rucksackinn.html

Singapore Criket Club (SCC) International Rugby 7s tournament.
Friday morning, we walked under the rain to the PADANG, <--that's the venue name wor. Malaysia played against Indonesia in our first game. We won with scoring 45-0. That means 9 tries...yeah, including my try! My first try as a National player! Fuyoh...but, 18 points gone because we failed all 9 conversions, the field was too wet for the ball to bounce ma.
Malaysia and Indonesia

Our second game was with Singapore. We lost 29-0. It was kind of my fault la, the Singapore girls used the gap that I created as a winger.

The next day, I played the hooker position (don't think nonsense ok!) , Woah, susah betul, I barely managed to get a single ball out of the scrum. I was kind of lost when we had to realign cause I seldom play as a forward too. Sorry, team Malaysia. XC
An India player tackled me at the neck...ish ish ish. Another time, after I tackled one Indian girl, another Indian girl sat on me and I couldn't move. The referee kept saying "Tackler, roll away. Blue tackler"...I was stuck there la, how to move leh? Haiz...
Anyway, India beat us by 10-0.

The bowl finals(5th n 6th place). We faced Indonesia again. I scored my second try! Wow...
But, i must admit that Indonesia improved a lot when we faced them the 2nd time. We won by 37-0 thus winning the bowl and securing the 5th place in this SCC rugby 7s tournament.


Oh, it's time to study now...My final exam starting on 22nd Nov and ends on 3rd dec.
Time to face the book instead of facebook-ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment