Tuesday, November 15, 2011

exhibition match at Cobra 10s

Sunday 13th Nov, The Dingoes did an exhibition match at the Cobra 10s. It was ok la... 7s a side. My team was mostly backline while the other team were mostly forwards.
What I remember during this match was I pancit after the first 4 minutes. Usually I can last 7 minutes but this time really no more stamina. WHY? My hypothesis is that ICE and CHILLI really affects our stamina. I started eating chilli food and having drinks with ice since tuesday 8 nov. Test number 1 conclusion accepted. Maybe somewhere in the future, I'll conduct test 2 and 3 to see if the research is replicable or maybe ask people who usually drink ice and take chilli to stop ice and chilli for 6 days and see whether their stamina/fitness is affected?

After I got home, my elder bro and elder sis decided to play rain...ya, I join them lo.

yesterday I had a test and today I had a test.
Yesterday's test was a surprise cause only when I went to class did I find out that there's a test. Aiyoh, so my marks also low la.. 29/40. Meaning to get an A in my finals I need full marks...Haiz...there goes one A.

Second test was today morning. 1 hour to do 5 subjective questions. Quite direct but I messed up the explanation part...so at least 3 marks gone out of the 20 marks...

A senior called me an old auntie like a recording tape, All I meant was to remind but I guess maybe she didn't need it so maybe next time I'll try not to remind people...I felt a bit insulted...

As many of you know, I moved to a new residential college (will be known as college after this), so I don't know anybody except my course mates and a few masum players. Somehow my name was spread to Tarik Tali...haha and just yesterday I received news that I am the girls hockey captain. I have to find more players and arrange training and find a manager. How am I gonna do that? I don't know people in 5th because I'm anti-social and I don't know much about 5th college. I only know my room, the dewan makan, office and that's about it. Aiyo,why don't u ask a local to be captain? Argh!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment