Wednesday, November 2, 2011

miraculous knee

Psalm 100

A psalm. For giving grateful praise.
 1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
 2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
   come before him with joyful songs.
3 Know that the LORD is God.
   It is he who made us, and we are his[a];
   we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
   and his courts with praise;
   give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
   his faithfulness continues through all generations.


miracle? Healed but doctor surprised....
A month ago, my knee gave problem...On the 26th sep, the sports clinic doctor said something like patella cartilage slightly injured. If not treated may lead to arthritis then if very serious must do operation...
Crazy! Anyway she showed me 6 exercises to do daily 60 repetition...


I didn't complete 60...even reaching 30 repetition is tiring. And I didn't do it everyday

So anyway today's check up,a different doctor examined me cause the previous doctor does not work on Wednesday. Back to the story...the doctor examined me and did a few simple test and there was no sign or pain or injury...Huhu..This doc was surprised and had a surprised facial expression...she kept rechecking the previous doctor's note on me...She said I'm ok (her tone was very surprised)...I guess she was expecting me to still have pain...(i guess she must be thinking, did the previous doctor diagnose me properly?)

I'm sure it's a miracle...It is like as though I wasn't even injured on my knee...


 God is Good ALL the time. Not when God feel like it. Being good is God's nature.



matthew 5:45 He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous

No comments:

Post a Comment