Friday, November 11, 2011

salary

yesterday my elder bro asked me, how much do expect to earn after I grad? I said 2k.
Then he told me, as a degree holder I should at least expect 2.5k, that's the market price for us.

Then I told him, if I even get a job, I'd be very grateful already loh, nowadays the news is so many graduates no job because they are too choosy/picky.

My bro said...can you accept if your bosses or colleagues earn higher than us,  but their education level  is just PMR/SPM. They don't even OWE the government (PTPTN). We learn so hard, and have assignment, studying, exam, use so much money/owe the government, so much time and energy in studying, how many years we study<-is it worth it to come out and work for less than 2.5k? Their money earn use for self but we have to pay back gov... Sort of like a LOSE-LOSE to continue studies in higher level. What we learn in University is most of the time not applicable in real life living/working situation.

Well, I guess that explains why graduates are picky?

I'm a very simple girl, always grateful and mindful that I don't deserve anything, and that there's always someone better than me, get anything kira very lucky already loh...Names is another problem in Uni...

Those of you know knows Mun Foong would be very surprised...What happen to the girl who was very brave, proud and stubborn? Very confident and everything is hers/her right? The very cool senior that knew all her juniors...

People, I think she died after 2007.

I'm sure some of you can recall an incident in 2007 where everything was pointing towards her getting something but out of the blue, everything went wrong and that seriously broke her confidence, self esteem, self worth and push her to the verge of demoralized. Something that really meant the whole world to her was taken away by unacceptable reasons; "Girls cannot be leaders" and "because you are not a prefect"...??


Since that, Mun Foong ceased to exist bits by bits into this pathetic, everything goes, I'll be lucky if I even get...
In the past I could remember and knew all my juniors but starting in form 6, I no longer wanted to know everyone, I just wanted to be by myself, living in my own world, minding my own business and couldn't care less about knowing people or remembering names.

2 comments:

  1. Wah! I never knew you hard the time of the dark ages in your life. :P

    We're a bit similar loh.. I also will just feel grateful kalau dapat kerja. Sekarang susah tu nak kerja. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mai, i'm sure everybody had a dark period in their life.

    :)

    ReplyDelete