Monday, October 31, 2011

i sound selfish but its my right

In this semester I have borrowed people money. They said they will pay back and then I feel so bad when I have to ask them to pay back. Hey, I just borrowed you cause I trust that you are not conning or using me and I really believed that you would pay back as promised.

But now I have yet to get back the money and to bring up the subject would hurt our friendship. Hmmm, so I made up my mind to never borrow money to anyone anymore.

So DEAR ALL,

Never ask me to pay for you first cause the probability of me getting back the money is less than 30%.
Never ask me to borrow you money cause the probability of you paying me back is less than 30%.

UNLESS you plan to pay me back(the next day), don't even think of borrowing money. 
Eh, I don't even charge you interest when you borrow money ma...

1 comment:

  1. true, money is a sticky issue. it's good to want to help but it depends on whether or not it's really important/urgent or if it's a real need at all.

    ReplyDelete