Sunday, October 23, 2011

dark side of me...

did you get the joke?
Hint: Rabbit poop

Today I had a perfect opportunity to make a nasty comment to someone who made a nasty comment to me a few years back.
Cutest muffin award

I felt like revenge is mine now, dude! muahaha. But then I thought again...this is not right. Maybe he deserves it but it's an unkind thing to do and as a Christian I should only do to people what I want people to do to me.


He is a Christian too...so it will be like internal fighting within the church...


If God forgive me then I should also forgive others right?

Matthew 18:33
33 Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?’ 


So, although my sinful nature wanted to have revenge but the Holy Spirit convicted me and my conscience stopped me in time.



There, so now you know I do have a dark side...and no, not talking about sunburn. LoLs

No comments:

Post a Comment