Wednesday, October 12, 2011

5th college tales 1.0

Since I entered my room at 5th college the switch seems to be loose but as long as I can turn on the fan and light I don't mind. Yesterday evening the problem gotten worse and the switch was jammed. i couldn't even switch on the fan. So from 6pm till today 11am my room was fanless. HOT...yes, I slept in the fan-less room last night and woke up at 5am today for palapes. 

well, that's the first unforgettable memory from staying in 5th college about my room.
Another incident in 5th college: There was also once where a few chinese girls were going room to rooms to get Chinese people's name for the Chinese Club(CC) but once they heard I am a PALAPES then they just brush me off. You see, I was not welcomed, they didn't want me. So, that's why I still stay in touch with my ex college CC because they still involve me and keep me updated.

I kind of injured my knee and ankle in the 2nd game against Iran during the Asian Championship at Pune, India. So, my left knee and ankle cannot function fully. 

I'm wanna get out of palapes but people keep encouraging me to stay on. Gosh, my schedule is so darn packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment