Tuesday, October 11, 2011

restricted?

This week is the inter-batch sports in UM Sports Centre. Wow, we are seniors! 
I also have UM futsal team training for the Liga Futsal IPTA.
This semester I'm in 5th residential college (from hereon refered as college).

Sukmum (sukan mahasiswa um) training has started and 5th college's training are mostly on tuesday and thursday.  This is a prob cause rugby is every tues n thurs. For sukmum, the sports I can play are basketball. handball, softball, hockey, swimming and athletic and futsal but the actual competition day and normal training days are clashing with rugby. Sukmum is once a year and for merit points and is University sports day where we represent our colleges. 

I want to play SUKMUM but Rugby is also in the way. Besides rugby training, there are selection for SCC 7s (a rugby competition in Singapore) where we'll be playing as the national team. On top of that we have test matches (test match is a rugby term meaning international friendly match) with Hong Kong soon. So, I can't skip rugby this few months...Rugby is my main sport ma.

hmm, which is my priority now? Urgent vs Important.
It seems like I may have to skip Sukmum this year?
and IF I do go for Sukmum then I have to choose which sports to enter as some sports clash...
Come on, Uni life is short mah, it's like 2-3 more times that I can join sukmum before I graduate...

Argh, why must there be so many choices to make?
feel so restricted...


No comments:

Post a Comment