Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sej 2 STPM

Sejarah paper 2. This paper includes sejarah dunia and sejarah Islam.

Although it was not as easy as I expected but That won't kill my spirits.

I have a bad feeling:
The man examiner with glasses which have thick black frames is really scary. He look at me, I look at him, he look at me, I look at him...haha, he might think I'm so suspicious and think that I copied or let people copy....haha, I wouldn't be surprised if he really suspends my results. He even talked to the main examiner and pointed to me with his finger and that main examiner looked at me.

But it's ok la, I'm still positive and this won't affect my spirits.

log on to this to read more on my second STPM paper experience:
http://myform6years.blogspot.com/2009/11/sej-dunia-and-sej-islam.html

No comments:

Post a Comment