Sunday, November 8, 2009

start operation SHUTDOWN

(Click on the Pic to see enlarged version)
hey all, today i am going to do OPERATION SHUTDOWN...meaning no more Facebook & other social website till 20 Nov 2009. It starts tomorrow and during this period I'm gonna NERD, memorize, study, revise, cram info and etc. Intensive date with Books and Notes...lol. Lifeless things...Start NeRDing!!! Books and Notes are NOT for display Purpose!

blogging may still be as usual, i guess...but no guarantees.
"Why 20th nov? STPM on 23rd Nov wor" Well, bersusah-susah dahulu then enjoy then take exams...haha, weird right? Everyone is different ma. I'm not guaranteeing any "A" nor am I guaranteeing any "no fails" but I'm gonna try to push myself. I've never really push myself into studying before. "Cross my heart and hope to die"

To be honest,in my whole life, the only subjects I ever studied for is "Accounts" and "Bible Knowledge". I really loved these two subjects so much that I enjoy studying it! Crazy yeah? I wanted to do Accounts and Bible knowledge for STPM but my lousy school don't have, not enough people want to take Accounts in my school and I was so lost--don't know how to take Accounts outside. As for Bible knowledge---Many years ago, STPM had Bible Knowledge as a subject but as time passed on, less and less people took bible knowledge for STPM that the Malaysian Government cut the subject Bible Knowledge from STPM ;( When I heard about this, I was so broken hearted that I begun to curse all the Malaysian Christians who didn't take Bible Knowledge(BK) as a subject in STPM. How could they do this to me? Just because of those type of Christians, I cannot take BK for STPM. Their actions echo loudly into the Future. The past generation's fault resulted to the present generation's regret and anger!

So, I was thoroughly filled with grieve, sorrow, anger, sadness and remorse.

The subjects I'm doing now are not the subjects I wanted to do! And so now, My interest for Accounts and Bible Knowledge faded away with time...
Last time when someone said "Accounts" or "Bible Knowledge", I would be so happy just at the sound of it, that was how much I loved it. It gave me joy :) Just Like the sentence "Let us go to the house of the Lord" brought joy to DAvid in Psalms 122:1 I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD
But now, the love has withered. The word Accounts and Bible Knowledge brings sadness and the interest in it has gone as well. :'(

4 comments:

  1. From these sentences,I found you are a person who always loyal to god.Please try not to blame so much,you are already so lucky.Take a look at thos peole who live in Africa,they are can't eat and drink well until they are so suffer,so how could the go to school everyday like you.Also take a look at Indonesia,people who live there are so scare and worry about natural disaster because Indonesia always happen natural disaster so how are them going to live in peace.In those example, you should be feel lucky in this world.Of course,nthing is perfect in this orld.Please try to think positive,it will make you happy everyday but if you think negative,you will make yourself suffer everyday.Hope you don't put in your mind if I said something that you dislike to hear.I would like to say a word 'sorry' if I really did that.Anyway,I wish you could score full As in your STPM exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From those sentences,I found out that you are a person who always loyal to god but Christian teach everyone to forgive and forget.Please try not to blame too much,you are already so lucky.Take a look at people who live in Africa,they can't eat and sleep well until they are so suffer,so how could they go to school everyday like you.Also take a look at Indonesia,those people who live there are scare and orry about natural disaster because Indonesia always happen natural disaster so how are they going to live in peace.You should feel lucky because you live in a country that is comfortable and peace.Besides,I hope you can try to think positive,it will make you happy everyday but if you think negative,you will make yourself suffer forever.Hope yo don't put in your mind if I had said something that you dislike to hear it.Anyway,I would like to say a word 'sorry' if I really did that.At last,I wish you can score full As and get flying colours in your STPM exam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please try to think positive and I wish you could score full As in your STPM exam

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the straight forward honest comments Vic, I'm not as loyal to God as you think I am. LOL.
    Yeah, learning is a luxury ^^
    Vic, don't worry I wasn't offended at all by your comments so no need to apologise. About STPM, to get full A's is crazy...haha. I just want a humble "lulus sepenuh" or credit :P. I'm sure you do realise that STPM is not easy A's...unless you're living in a different world.

    ReplyDelete