Monday, November 23, 2009

STPM first paper

Yeah, my paper started today.
And I updated it on my other blog which is all bout my form 6 life.

http://myform6years.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-am-appalled.html


http://myform6years.blogspot.com/2009/11/pengajian-am-2.html

Neways, here's a preview of it.
I woke up feeling so low and drag myself to school. At school, I felt like just going back home and skipping the paper. I don't know why I felt that way. I never felt that way before in my life...haha, really feels weird!
But I didn't do that la, it would be a waste of time and effort in Form 6 loh.

There was construction working noise and it was disturbing. Besides that, announcement to ask the STPM students to get into class was really killing me. I couldn't concentrate and of cause, the thread of ideas also stopped there for a while. The Muslim prayer shouting on the P.A. system during the STPM paper was really annoying and gave me headache. The school is really not a good environment for doing examination.


OH ya, don't forget to read "I am Appalled" while you're at that blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment