Wednesday, December 1, 2010

not enuf time

From the easiest paper to the toughest paper. The difficulty level keep increasing oh, but I really thank God that my papers are not back to back on the same day :)
The schedule is OK la, got enough time to study! Yes!

Today was the 2nd last paper. Management and Organizational theory.

The hall was quite empty...
Paper was not that hard but quite tricky with a lot of thinking or give your opinion type of questions.
7 long essay questions with only 2 hours to answer? That's what i call CRAZY! IF i got leaked answers also I got not enough time to finish writing it la.

NOT ENOUGH TIME: too many words to write... WORD Clock...lols

I felt like i was going round and round a bush. I think my lecturer will get a headache by just marking my paper alone.

I already know I pass this paper la...over 60% i got 51. Coming from presentation, assignments, class participation and mid sem test. Mid sem test i got 17/20 marks.

Therefore this paper is just 40% but the lecturer put it as 100% and after she marks it, then the results times 0.4. Next, sum up the answer with 51 and tadaaaaaa the Results.

No comments:

Post a Comment