Thursday, December 9, 2010

what LA?


My dear friend, Melissa Wong said I always use the word "La" LAH...haha
so i decided to do a post with almost no "la" just like this LOH.
AIYAH, you think I cannot MEH? I very the clever OLEDY...
You see, like this also can WAN MAH!
Malaysians don't only use "LAH", we have many other MANGLISH word to use LEH...
By the way HOR, Manglish means Malaysian English LIAO.
NAH, like this OK WHAT!
HA I so TERRER right? You can or not?
Who said I ACTSY? I'm not trying to ACTION here WEI so please don't KANTOI me ONE,
BEST or not this post? so SYOK right?
FUYOH, so SLUMBER only right?
ALAMAK..too many Manglish words to include LE, so just make here KAW-KAW but not all manglish word got inside this post YA!
GILER AH, macam ni pun boleh KAH? You tak tau KER?
CHUN LEH? You see HOR, I even put the words capitalized for all the BLUR-BLUR people.

WALAUWEH, did you know that OUTSTATION is a Manglish Word AR?
WOI, Don't say WHERE GOT? Try GOOGLING it if you don't believe
you know AH, other language words with -ING, -ATION, -IED also manglish WAN you know? Like CAKAPING, BODOHFIED and MALUATION
FUYOH, you GOSTAN and check LAH, I'm not TIPUING you WOH, sure don't have LA WAN DEH!

1 comment: