Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SSP tale goes on

Ah, my second appointment with our Dr Stella. Supraspinatus (SSP) story continues.
You should see her reaction when I told her about Friday's post test.
In the post test, I did machine weight bench press cause we had to find out our maximum repetitive something...basically wanna see what's our max in bench press la. Mine was 46kg.
Compulsory to do it ma...University core subject. Basic Exercise Science.this is a bench press.


Oh...Dr Stella was like...You're not suppose to do that! You cannot do Pumping aka push up and absolutely NO weight training as well till the next appointment.

My next appointment in on the 11th of Jan of 2011.
"Oh, it's 5 one's: 11/1/11, I like this date", She's a really friendly and funny doctor la.

Dr Stella taught me some new exercises to strengthen my SSP...
"Don't push yourself, take it easy. Don't do these exercises that i taught you more than 3 times a week ok!"

seriously, her advise is sooo un-sportish.
Come on, see the tag line of
100+ "Out do yourself"
Nike "Just do it"
Adidas "Impossible is nothing"


My physiotherapist said I must do the exercises that she taught me regularly.

1 comment:

  1. Listen to what your physiotherapist say! Otherwise you'll regret. *tell you my little finger story next time.

    ReplyDelete